4.7 9 0.5
Feminine Hygiene September 27, 2017 782
Comfitex Scented Sanitary Bags
(Updated: October 12, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you so much for these Sanitary bags!! Before this I had only ever seen these in hotel bathrooms in Europe. Of course I snagged a box and made them last as for as long as I could, but alas, I eventually ran out and was stuck wrapping my sanitary products in newspaper again (what a schlep!) When I got these from you guys I was overjoyed!!! FINALLY in South Africa! I love that these are scented, helps to mask any unpleasant odours from you-know-what. These bags are also not as small as I expected. I actually keep it open in my bin and put in more than one of my used stuff. You can fit about 3 or 4 in here comfortably. More actually, but I don't like to overstuff it. I also like the fact that it has handles, easy to hold and also quite easy to tie a knot and seal it when you're ready to chuck it out. These cute little packets are perfect for keeping in your handbag for when you need an emergency "diaper" change when you're not at home! The only thing I don't really like about it is that it's quite thin and opaque... enabling you to see the contents of the packet. But that's not much of an issue, unless you have some kind of sicko around haha. My mum and aunt are eternally grateful to me for giving them these to use as well. We all will be purchasing a ton of these in future. Thank you to Comfitex for understanding our need for these!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply