Review Detail

4.1 21 0.5
Toothpastes, Floss November 21, 2012 558
Colgate Optic White toothpaste
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Every time I saw this toothpaste in the store , i always thought it was just another money making product , because lets face it if you want white teeth you have to go for regular dentist visits...something I am not really keen on lol.

Anyways , late last year I decided to give it a shot , I mean surely at R20.00 a tube it must do something amazing ....and amazing it was :) .It is now January and I am very happy with the results . My teeth are definitely whiter and brighter . The toothpaste itself has light granules and a nice minty taste that is not too strong for the mouth and leaves your mouth minty fresh .

Love this product definitely worth the price . Another great thing about it is that the packaging is a beautiful red color and my number one favorite is that is has the clip type cap instead of the screw on lids . Now i prefer this style because at home nobody ever screws the lid back on because they are just too lazy lol so I love the fact that this cap just snaps right back on so it prevents any germs or bacteria from getting in .

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply