Review Detail

4.9 15 0.5
Treatments, Masks November 28, 2010 305
Crede Organic Coconut Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was really excited to try the Crede Organic Coconut Oil after reading all the great reviews it had! I know that there are many ways to use coconut oil, but I experimented with my hair first. Since I have very long hair, I always strive to keep my hair looking as healthy as possible by using hot tools very occasionally and treating my hair to masks/leave-in conditions as much as possible. Over time, purchasing good quality hair treatments (or even going to a salon) starts getting really expensive, so I was totally sold when I found out coconut oil was great for your hair.

You can purchase Crede Organic Coconut Oil at any health shop. I bought mine at Wellness Centre. When you buy it the coconut oil is in a semi-solid form but when you put it on your hand, it starts to melt slowly. I apply the oil directly to semi-damp, preshampooed hair. I start from the middle section of my hair and work downwards towards the ends. The coconut oil smells amazing - it reminds me of coconut wafer biscuits! And I plait my hair and leave it in as long as possible (even overnight if you protect your pillows). And when you're done, just wash it out with shampoo and you don't need to condition it. I then just blow dry the roots and leave the rest to air dry.

My hair felt soooo soft after this hair treatment. It was softer than using any other hair product ever! The smell of the coconut still lingered on my hair slightly after shampooing, but it was very subtle. I could definately see a difference in shine and texture of my hair. My hair felt stronger and I am surprised that my hair gets less oily now that I've started using coconut oil.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply