Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Styling Tools May 29, 2012 243
Cloud Nine Flat Iron
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I wanted to purchase a decent flat iron so I decided to use a friend of mines iron, she urged me to try it and told me it is way better than the one I am currently using which is also a high end iron. I used it for about a month.

Firstly I do like that you can set the heat and it has a swivel cord. It really straightened my hair and left it super shiny. I always use heat protected spray and serum. I style my hair daily and usually give my hair a break from styling on weekends. But with this iron after a week it killed my end and made my hair super brittle. With other high end Irons I don t have that problem what so ever. I do use a very low setting since i curl my hair and it does not need much heat to style.

I found that my hair would go limp and unable to retain its style. You cant really find a perfect heat setting where its not to hot or not to cool. I had to use more hair spray to keep my hair straight which probably added to hair damage.

I find that even with all the heat protection products, this iron is not for me or not for my hair that is. Iv gone and purchased an Upgrade to the one I was using which is a bit more expensive than the Cloud Nine but works so much better.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply