Review Detail

4.2 5 0.5
Eyeshadows July 02, 2013 436
The Clinique chubby stick shadow tints for eyes
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

They are adorable chubby, they come in awesome 12 colours and sassy names that say I-am-all-attitude-baby. They are the grown up version of crayons, the eyelids being the blank colouring book waiting to come alive in colour. The Clinique chubby stick shadow tints for eyes are fairly new in the beauty market and they take the complexity out of applying the eye shadow. If you want a quick and easy sexy smoky eye in 3 steps or less, then look no further.

My chubby stick shadow tints and I:

My first introduction to the Clinique chubby stick shadow tints for eyes happened about a month ago when I attended the Beauty Bulletin Exclusive Clinique hosted by Edgars in Sandton. Boom, within minutes I could do a sexy smoky eye by just wielding the Big Blue, Massive Midnight with or without the Portly Plum Clinique chubby stick shadow tints for eyes. So if you find three to be a time consuming crowd, two chubby sticks will do just nicely. The colours where certainly out of my comfort zone and I must confess they were not my choice but I wanted a smoky eye. So I tried not to flinch when blue and eye shadow were mentioned in the same sentence. Yes, the 80’s movies and sitcoms scarred me. Fortunately the Big Blue with its muted greyish blue hues and the frosted finish combined beautifully with the Massive Midnight which is a navy blue eye shadow with a pearly sheen. A match made in Clinique beauty lab.
The Big Blue chubby stick shadow tint applied all over the eyelids as an eye shadow base blended with the horizontal vee of the Massive Midnight chubby makes for an amazing and easy sexy smoky eye. Applying a navy blue eye liner and framing the eyes with mascara wraps up the look. This eye make-up can be worn during the day or night depending on the intensity in which the stick shadow tints are applied since they are lightweight. These Clinique chubby stick shadow tints are long-wearing and non-smudging so you apply, blend and they stay put. Cherry on top, they are enriched with Vitamin E to treat and beautify the delicate eyelids.

Application tip:

Warming up my Clinique chubby stick shadow tints for eyes before using
them makes for an even easier glide on application.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply