4.2 5 0.5
Eyeshadows July 02, 2013 436
Candylicious Chubbies
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey Beauties!

I have had the wonderful pleasure in being able to attend the Clinique Event at the V&A Waterfront to try out the chubby stick shadow tint for eyes and meeting some of you lovely ladies and friendly clinique consultants.

After the hard decision of not knowing which colour to pick, I finally decided to go with 08 Curvaceous Coal.

Curvaceous Coal is a creamy grey with dark blue undertones. A stunning smokey shade with the lightest touch of shimmer.
The product applies on easily and the texture is fantastic. Its long lasting, doesn't crease and is perfect for the girl on the go.
I love the fact that a sharpener is not required as its a pretty twist up tube. No mess, no fuss. The product is 100% fragrance free and safe for sensitive eyes. It comes in 12 stunning wearable shades and is value for your money (performance and quality)

I am really impressed with this stunning selection of eye candy and I have decided to purchase a few more shades. It makes my life so much easier when it comes to applying make-up.

Thank you to BB and Clinique for the amazing opportunity to review this fabulous product!
C
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply