Review Detail

4.2 5 0.5
Eyeshadows July 02, 2013 438
CHUBBY Liscious
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was a very lucky girl when I was chosen to be part of the Clinique event at Edgars, Waterfront, Cape Town.
The consultants were very helpful in assisting us in the proper use of the chubby stick.
I received my bounty beige is the colour that I chose to review.
What I loved about this colour is not only because it is a shimmy neautral, but it is the easier eye shadow I have ever used. I am so glad that the nib does not need any sharpening, as that was always by gripe.

I checked Clinique's website and we do not have all colours available. As soon as I received my bountiful beige, I immediately tried all sorts of styles with it. It makes it easy for smudging and blending. I then used my birthday voucher I received from a friend and bought myself the portly plum. The consultant at the store showed me a cool technique with blending either colours, whether it was a chubby stick or even eyeshadow.

What I've adapted to, is that I leave it in my bag, with my chubby stick for lips an I am ready for anything. Its easy to apply, solid enough not to ever break in your makeup bag, an it makes my job of blending much easier, making me seem like a profesional
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply