Review Detail

4.2 5 0.5
Eyeshadows July 02, 2013 438
Chubby is the New Beautiful!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was over the moon when I was chosen to review the Clinique Chubby Sticks for eyes! I waited patiently for it to arrive in my 'inbox' at the local post office...

My gorgeously packaged Chubby Stick in Fuller Fudge colour arrived on one of my busiest days so I didn’t think I would have a chance to use it properly. I hurriedly got ready for a supper I was late for and saw it on my desk. I thought I may as well just throw some on for now and do it properly another time. WOW. I was so impressed. I put no effort into the application and it glided on perfectly.

Fuller Fudge is a beautifully rich, bronze with a slight red hint and a stunning frosty finish. What is also amazing is that you have about 2-3 minutes of play before they set properly, so you can play with shading and darkness levels nicely. What I have been doing for night-time is putting on a layer when I get ready and then before I go out I’ll add another layer to darken it. It lasts long! I tried applying it for work one morning to test the duration and it lasted an easy 8 hours without creasing or fading.

Two people commented on how fabulous my eyes looked at the supper! I owe it all to Clinique’s amazing Chubby Stick. I am totally buying another one to try a different colour, but I definitely think the Fuller Fudge will be my favourite for a while. Thank you Beauty Bulletin and Clinique!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply