Review Detail

4.2 5 0.5
Eyeshadows July 02, 2013 436
Fuller Fudge Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was the type of person who never would of even given a new form of eyeshadow another look, because simply I knew how to use eyeshadow and I didn't have a problem using eyeshadow.

I previously also loved lip balms and never would of changed from wearing my trusty labello to the clinque chubby stick which I now religiously purchase because I love it!

So when I heard that Clinique had launched the Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for eyes I was extremely intrigued because I loved the chubby lip balms so much and this new shadow tint would have to live up to some major values.

I was so delighted having been chosen to receive the chubby stick shadow tint to review! I could not wait to give it a try. I watched some YouTube video's on how to apply them and decided that I would like to try the "Fuller Fudge" colour as I love doing Smokey Eyes.

I recieved the tint from the post office and was instantly happy as the packaging was as cute as the Chubby Balms. The tip had a more roundish edge from the lip balm which is more pointier. It also has the retractable technology which protects your chubby.

I immediately tried the product on my hand just to see the colour and was so excited doing that because the cream actually turned to powder once applied to the skin. LIKE MAGIC! It had all the pigments you could possibly want from eyeshadow and more. It also has shimmery effects.

So I got in front of my mirror to see what I could do with my chubby stick tint. The product looks difficult to use at first but once you start, you will be surprised at yourself at how awesome you can actually apply it. It is so easy! The tip of the shadow actually fits perfectly between the ball of your eye on the top of your lid, so it really does make the application of smokey eyes really simple.

I didn't even have to go over the same section twice because one swipe was enough and gave me the best coverage (unless you want to go darker of course)

In no time I had the perfect looking smokey eye with minimal effort. I now look forward to actually purchasing more colours from the range and eventually not even look at traditional eyeshadows again!

Kudos to Clinique for innovating and constantly going over and above our expectations. And most of all a HUGE thank you to the BB Team who chose me to review this great product. I adore it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply