4.2 5 0.5
Eyeshadows July 02, 2013 436
Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Curvaceous Coal
(Updated: July 11, 2013)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes sounded like an exciting product and I was very happy when I finally had it in my hands. I chose the Curvaceous Coal colour as I thought it would go well with my dark skin and with the smokey eye I normally wear.

On first application, I was very impressed by how easily it glided across my eyelids. Even more impressive was the creamy and shimmery look of the eyeshadow on my eyelids. I had to use my finger, though, to blend it in nicely and give it a more effortless look. Within a few seconds my eyelids looked as they would have if I’d spend a few minutes with a powder eyeshadow.

This Clinique eyeshadow tint doesn’t crack or dry-out as the day progresses, but continues to look freshly applied.

It’s small in size but the ‘’chubbiness’’ makes it easy to handle. The tube is perfect for carrying around in your purse, right next to your lipstick. You can touch up on your eyeshadow while on the go and it’ll take you only a few seconds to get done.

I’m trying hard to think of the downside of this product, but I can’t. Maybe the only issue I may have, personally, is the price. I feel it is too expensive considering it’s a single tube of eyeshadow in one colour (R215).

But otherwise, Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Curvaceous Coal is a very simple product that turns normal eyes into glamorous eyes in an instant!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 19, 2013
I love eye shadow .I'm not the make up type ,but I love eye shadow .I would love to try this out
J
Jordan
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply