Review Detail

4.2 5 0.5
Eyeshadows July 02, 2013 438
CHUBBY-Licious!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was lucky enough to attend the Clinique function at Edgars in the Waterfront, CPT.
What I like about the chubby stick is that I will NEVER need a sharpener. I like the fact that the swivel action will always have colour ready for me. The lovely assistants from Clinique were extremely helpful, an I gained a lot more knowledge about my own skin tone and products that I need to use to either improve, or enhance my skin to its best ability.

The colour that was tested on me was the Curvaceous Coal. I was never a fan of eye shadow sticks, but I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this was to use and the appetizing shades that it comes it.
I was wearing no primer, neither any foundation an I tried and tested the duration of the ‘wear’ myself. The very next day, I went an used my birthday voucher and bought the chubby stick, not only for my review, but also to see how durable it was to use myself, without assistance from the Clinique consultant.

The shimmery colour is very pretty. To apply it was very easy an it stayed on my eye the entire day without any creases or fading. I like the fact that the Clinique ladies used more than one colour and showed me how to blend two and three colours together an it was as easy as 1-2-3!

This is a nice choice to powder eye shadow because this is only 1 swipe for instantly stunning colour to my eyes. Swipe and go!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply