Review Detail

4.2 20 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes October 10, 2014 599
Clinique Sonic System Brush - Help my skin glow
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can't say much about how it works, as I have never tried it before, however I have read the testimonies, and I have read the reviews and it sounds like a real skin saver.

I am in my late 20's, I'm a mom of two boys, and I still suffer from acne, which, if you are like me you will know this, is truly embarrassing. No one past high school with kids of their own wants to look, or feel like a teenager anymore.

I try my best to keep my face clean, however, wearing a lot of make-up does clog my pores quite badly, and admittedly I don't want to go without the make-up as it exposes my acne and scars.

I have a combination skin, with more of an oiliness to it than it being dry, and on top of that it is sensitive as well. Being very careful and limited to what I can use, as price does play a big part as well in the products I buy, I am truly ecstatic to read that it works wonders on sensitive skin as well.

I don't need a quick fix, I do have patience, however I do want something that works, and will show results with patience and time. The Clinique Sonic System Brush sounds like the perfect solution to my skin "problem".
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply