Review Detail

4.2 20 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes October 10, 2014 599
A truely incredible innovation.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I booked my appointment at my nearest clinique counter and off i went, super excited to try out the brush! :)
I was disappointed at the fact that i was not allowed to test it on my face, although for hygiene reasons it was understandable.
They tested it on my hand and I loved the feeling of the brush on my skin. Tingly yet gentle.
My skin has never been great (at all!) So i believe anyone suffering from skin issues could really benefit from this brush especially if you are like me and suffer from blackheads like, everywhere.
I LOVE the fact that its lightweight, compact and is rechargeable! YAY for no wires!
The automatic timer is also a huge plus and I love that too.
The clinqiue lady was incredibly special and helpful. Clinique is a truly customer orientated company and their efforts are not unrecognized, well done clinique!
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience, and I now fully understand the hype around the Clinqiue sonic brush!
I will be creating social media madness around this product, as i know that this could possibly mean the end of my tear filled, awful skin days!
I would absolutely do anything to own this brush, thank you clinique!
L
Top 50 Reviewer 120 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 22, 2014
My Favorite part about this brush (which i Accidentally left out!) Is the softer white bristles and the slightly harder green ones. This enables a deeper cleaning in nooks and crannies where your hands cant get to! The brush head is slightly rounded to enable ease of getting the brush into the hard to reach areas providing an all round cleanse! The brush head should be replaced every 3 months depending on how often you use it and with what types of products you use with it :) Its versatile and super compact, the perfect travel companion! even comes with a carry bag! how awesome is that!???!!! :)
L
lisaannekitching
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply