Review Detail

4.2 20 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes October 10, 2014 600
Clinique cleanses skin deeply with revolutionary sonic brush
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thanks Beauty Bulletin for once again allowing members to test out incredible and new innovations and not just any innovation; Clinique has revolutionised the cleansing market with this nifty and handy little cleanisg brush that does all the hard work for you.
Not only does it cleanse the skin, the mild massaging action also targets nasty things like blackheads, clogged pores, oily skin and many other skin care mightmares. The circulation motion and soft brushing actions works, together with Cliqnie products to create a fresh faced you with a lovely glow.

Here is what I thought:

So, I made the appointment to try out this brush for myself. The Cliqnie team was most friendly and helpful. They gave a bit of detail on the brush , explained functions and benefits before the treatment began. I love Clinique products but always been put off by the price.

During the session they also explianed how the brush makes the Clinique 3 step skin care regime so much easier and best of all, you only need to use the brush once daily for a good clean.
So, they removed my make up first and then applied some of the Liquid Facial cleanser for normal skin to the brush head. Then, they massage the skin lightly for 10 to 15 min to ensure cleanser has been absorbed throroughly in circular movements followed by another 10 minutes of up and down movements.

And that is it for the brush. I rinsed my face with some fresh water and applied some moisturising and toning products.

Overall, my experience was interesting because I have never used anything like this before. Like with all new technologies and products, I did feel a slight abrasive impact on my skin which I did not like but it did not last very long and my skin looked and felt good and healthy.

If I had to get me one of these, I would probably only use it once a week for a good deep cleansing treatment, no more than that.

The brush is also very versatile, compact, comes with a chord to plug in and recharge and carry bacg to take it with you wherever you go.

A great innovation and addition to the skin care range!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply