Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 10, 2012 101
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I read that this would be launched this year I was so excited as I've been waiting for a product like this for years! The Nov or Dec Glamour mag had a free Clinique mascara and they announced it in there.

The tube is small and is silver in has a floral type design on the bottle. Its very cute and girly overall.

The brush is also small as they are for the shorter bottom lashes and you don't want to make a big mess with smudges. I applied this gently and very carefully and it is amazing the difference it makes to the overall look of your eye. I hardly used to bother with mascara on my bottom lashes as there was always flaking and smudging even though I mainly use waterproof mascara.

This mascara is the same as the Lash Power offering as it only comes off with tepid/warm water. So bring on the tears, sweat, humidity this baby will stand the test of time!

I'm not sure if this is available in counters yet as I received it as part of the Insiders Club. I don't know how much this retails for.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 15, 2012
sounds amazing - let me know where u can get this when u find out pls!
H
Hayley
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply