fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 12 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams September 18, 2010 748
Clinique 3 Step Blemish Solution is a must try!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have tried everything under the sun to get rid of my blemishes caused by acne.
I had given up hope thinking I just just accept my blemished fate. Until I decided to try one more thing...Clinique 3 Step Blemish Solution. My 3 Step Solution consisted of the soap bar, clarifying lotion and moisturiser.
Let me tell you something! Miracles happen and Clinique makes them happen.
I cleansed, toned and moisturised my face twice a day.
The clarifying lotion can cause the skin to get a bit dry but not too much. I also made sure I used a facial suncreen everyday too.

I used it once and never had to again. Although I'll be purchasing it again because of my blemishes caused by my pregnancy outbreak.

I give this a 10/10!!! Job well done Clinique!!!
I recommend this to all my family and friends who struggle with acne and blemishes.

Please try it NOW!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
April 27, 2016
Wow your pics speak for themselves! How long did you use it for?
ST
Sean Tatum
March 07, 2019
I have very troubling skin(oily, black heads, large pores, pigmentation) , I will use a certain product and for the first two weeks it would work but over a longer period my face will reject it get super itchy, dry and irritated, breakout and at that point im forced to stop and look into a new and different product. I'm so tired of having to change facial cleansers and washers every second month, I just want a reliable long term solution! Ur testimony Kema makes me wanna try the Clinique 3-step blemish solution... This might be my solution yet!
B
Barbzz
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply