fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 15 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels September 18, 2010 451
Clinique 7-day scrub cream Rinse-off Formula
This scrub is absolutely AMAZING!!! It made such a dramatic difference to my dull winter skin. My nose has always been the spot of spots on my face, it’s the one place that little white heads always pop up and as I have sensitive skin, I wasn’t allowed to even look at a facial exfoliator let alone try one. I received this sample sized treat from the Clinique counter after having completed a skin consultation with one of their consultants.

This scrub is fine textured and offers the right amount of grit and exfoliant to be used daily without stripping away your skins moisture. The scrub is white in colour with a slight bumpy look to it due to the exfoliants in the formula. It has no scent or fragranced oils which make it perfect for my delicate skin. I use it twice a week and work it onto my face in circular movements; I then allow it to sit on my skin for two minutes before spritzing with water and wiping away. I then follow with my Clinique customized skin care system.

The packaging is very Clinique, with its minimal one colour tube and box with necessary information and the silver C for their brand. The full version is 150ml but the same style as the sample version. With its light green colour with darkened green writing. The full sized product retails for R300, which may sound like a splurge product but is well worth the price tag as if used correctly lasts around 3-5 months.
After use, my skin was left smooth to the touch, un-irritated and glowing. Over time, the little bumps on my nose caused from blocked pores and white heads were diminishing in size and visiblness. My nose was on its way to being clear and part of my face again instead of this gritty looking mound.

Clinique is dermatologist tested and great for problem skin as their products are tested thoroughly many times over to ensure only the best for their customers. Since using the scrub, my make-up sets so much better and my skin has a warm glow even when im not wearing a scratch of make-up. Ive never been this confident before about going bare-faced and loving it.

If you suffer from sensitive skin or in just need of an awesome facial scrub that really works and fast too, then head over to your nearest Clinique counter and get your hands on this amazing scrub that will have you ready for spring and all the warmness it brings.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply