Review Detail

4.5 11 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 11, 2010 566
Clinique 3 step Skin Care
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This for me is my go to products whenever I feel like I need to change up my routine .

I have combination skin and uneven skin tone . I cant say that it does anything to change my uneven skin however it does make an excellent cleansing system and my skin is always left feeling clean and refreshed .

I prefer the cleansing bar as I feel like it cleans my face better , with the liquid soap i just feel like its a surface clean as opposed to actually removing any left over make up or dirt particles from my face.

The toner is a bit strong but I love it because it really works for me and tones my skin leaving it feeling refreshed .

I prefer the dramatically different moisturizing gel instead of the lotion as due to my combination skin the lotion tends to make my face very oily throughout the day . The gel however is just right and absorbs quickly and keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day long .

Its always nice to ask the rep for the samples as it helps you find out exactly which product works for you and which products dont .

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply