Review Detail

4.5 11 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 11, 2010 567
Clinique's 3 steps
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I tried Clinique after trying everything else on my skin. I have dry/flaky skin since I was a teen.My friend and I both grabbed a bag. She has combination skin with breakout now and then, but she says it did nothing drastic for her. However for me it changed everything! I gave up finding a skimcare regime that would help with my skin. I bought the Clinique pack but wasn't convinced that it would be effective since it is such a simple routine. I can proudly say that my skin isn't flaky anymore, still dry but not flaky. The liquid soap is fantastic, not drying at all. I also have the cleansing bar soap, which comes in a beautiful soapholder. The soap is good and effective but I still wipe my face with a cloth afterwards since I kinda feel sticky! The moisturisung lotion is amazing! It feels like melted butter on your skin! I also like the clarifying lotion, it is not harsh on my skin and I actually feel that it does something compared to other toners. This range is affordable considering how long the products last! I already have a backup stash. I will try other products but I have a feeling that I will keep on returning to these!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply