Review Detail

4.5 4 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 08, 2010 1432
Using this every single day so far!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have every single item in this entire range. I have very sensitive and dry skin that can get irritated very quickly. Being 28 years old I wanted to start using anti ageing products that would not break the bank as I am only starting to work through what does and doesn't work for me. So I decided to purchase this entire line so that I could experiment and see the results for myself!

I have not had any issues with sensitivity or dryness which is so weird as even products labelled "sensitive" breaks me out. My skin feels plump and moisturised now every single day. I have no dryness or tightness after cleansing which really bugged me with my other products. The smell is refreshing and not too intense at all! The toner doesn't burn my face and the cleanser is so gentle. The Exfoliator is super creamy and gentle and works really well. The Eye-cream absorbs quickly and the serum is actually my favourite as it absorbs quickly with no oiliness and it really calms my face down.

I use the day cream before I start my makeup routine every single day. The night cream however, should be used very sparingly as it is super rich and can get oily if you use too much. I have seen visible results in the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles after about a months' use and I will use up the whole line to see how effective it is with my deeper wrinkles. SO FAR I am in love!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

Leave a Reply