Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Lipsticks March 25, 2013 165
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Long-wearing, moisturising and super comfortable to wear… Sounding too good to be true? Well, Clarins Rouge Prodige in Orchid Pink is that and so much more!

This wearable, versatile colour represents pure femininity. At the same time, it wreaks sheer glamour with its touch of shimmer.

What I really love about this product is that the pink colour was not too intense. It wasn’t too dramatic, but it was still intense and effective. Most of all, I love the way this lipstick felt on my lips. It glided on smoothly leaving my lips feeling soft and supple.

Usually I would stay away from any lipstick that has a shimmer quality. Having lips that look like a disco ball is not the kind of attention I want for my lips. However, Clarins Rouge Prodige in Orchid Pink did not have that effect. It had just the right amount of shimmer for that alluring finish.

Although this lipstick was made for the upcoming autumn season, I feel that it can be worn all year long, no matter what the season. Try this cosmetic out for yourself and you will see what I mean.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply