Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments October 26, 2012 315
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I heard that my favourite brand was having a special pop-up podium I had to see what it was all about. And I must say it was a great experience I got a makeover and learnt some new beauty tips just another extension of their mission to get to know customers and to get them involved and to inform them. My experience with Clarins has always been a pleasant one and I always love popping to the Clarins counter where the consultants are always friendly, informative and helpful. The first time I went up to them was the beginning of this year where they did a skin consultation with me and sent me home with a few samples and wow I fell in love with their sensitive skin care range and that is how our relationship started. I then went back and bought the full size and afterwards I was so lucky as to receive some clarins products from my hamper from the lovely ladies at beauty bulletin and they are amazing. Inside each of their products they actually have a feedback form titled “Clarins listens to give you better advice” and a section where you can ask them questions what an amazing brand. I struggle with sensitive skin so many products don’t work on my skin so I try to stick to natural products and Clarins does just that! They are effective serious treatments, ensuring maximum results with the highest quality ingredients. They also research the benefits of plant extracts from nature and combine them into their ranges. I have recently started to purchase their makeup range too. Also they have great free deal offers so keep an eye out for those.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 31, 2014
I LOVE this product!
M
Michael
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply