Review Detail

4.6 3 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 21, 2011 215
Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Personally for me your moisturizer's are the most important products in your beauty routine but let me not forget serums which I love too and Clarins has some of the best serums out there as the Clarins Bright plus serum which is one of my favorites, I feel if you should always have a good day and night cream in your routine.

For night I have the Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream for All skin types and retails for R670, at night is when you skin goes into recovery mode where all the healing takes place after the affects of the day. So having a good night cream is so beneficial to any beauty routine as it assists with the recovery process of the night, and when you hit your mid 20's you start to pay more attention to anti-aging products which the Multi-active is, as it helps boosts the cellular renewal cycle during the night reducing early signs of wrinkles. The Multi-Active cream contains Kiwi and Carob extract for its encouraging abilities to produce collagen and help reduce the early signs of wrinkles.

Still a favourite product that I will be sticking to for awhile nothing makes you feel better than having your skin feel and look good.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply