Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments September 05, 2014 387
Chrysalis Global Facial Treatment - pampering for your face
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was lucky enough to be treated to a Chrysalis Global Facial Treatment at the Professional Beauty Expo held at Gallagher Convention Centre, courtesy of Beauty Bulletin.

When I arrived at the Chrysalis stall I was greeted by 2 very friendly ladies, whose names were Cindy Lee Paul and Sherise Husselmann, with a big smile. I filled in a form to basically determine my skin concerns and what I hoped to achieve after the facial. I must admit, at first I thought the facial was about the products but Sherise explained to me that it was the MACHINE that was the star attraction of the whole treatment. That only intrigued me even more and I couldn't wait to get started.

I was soon called the very friendly and professional therapist, Londi Ndebele. She asked me to lay down on the bed. As soon as I was comfortable she removed my makeup and started with the treatment. The facial consisted of Vacuum Suction, divided into three parts, focusing on different areas of my face and neck, stimulating and toning my face, with different suction attachments for the different stages. It had a tingly sensation and wasn't painful at all. The therapist explained that it was plumping my skin as well as improving blood circulation. One of my main concerns was reducing acne scarring on my face. The therapist looked at it and told me that this could be achieved with a few more treatments and I would see visible results. The treatment took about 25 minutes. My skin felt glorious afterwards. I was handed a mirror afterwards and I was very impressed with what I saw - and felt. My skin was radiant and glowing and felt so smooth. It felt like my face had been to a spa.

My overall experience with Chrysalis was absolutely wonderful. I was handed a business card for the salon in Hyde Park. I would definitely like to go in for additional treatments - but the price is a bit too high. But in my opinion, it's extremely worth it, based on the results.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin and Chrysalis for giving me this wonderful opportunity to try this great facial treatment.
dxtwin.png
Chrysalis products.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply