Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments September 05, 2014 386
Rejuvenating
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Sunday morning. Gallagher Estate 10am . Beauty Pro Expo.

I was one of the fortunate ones to win a facial with Chrysalis a new spa opening in October in Hyde Park .

Completely non invasive Antiaging therapy utilizing deep pressure and suction to stimulate and rejuvenate ones skin.

Annelie explained the procedure and then proceeded to cleanse the skin prior to application of the device.

The pressure used can be adjusted as well as the applicator size. Having had previous bad experiences with lasers, I was slightly anxious.

Annelie talked me through what she was doing and confirmed pressure was comfortable. She was reassuring.

The facial itself was deeply relaxing. The suction was not invasive and was meant to stimulate fibroblasts increasing collagen production ( and most effective when repeated at regular intervals ) .

Attention was paid to my under eye shadows and frown lines with a smaller nozzle used around lip and mouth area. A gentle pulling tugging sensation is all that I felt.

A short while later, I found myself looking at a more refreshed me. The shadows appeared lighter with the hollows seeming to have been partially filled. Overall the skin and me appeared fresher and rejuvenated. There was a new volume to my face as if having been plumped up,

I would definitely recommend this if you're short on time and exhaustion showing on your face. Half an hour to a more relaxed youthful you. No needles or pain involved.
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply