fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments September 05, 2014 387
Chyrsalis 5 star facial: my 8th world wonder experience
Thank you beauty bulletin for this 5 star experience that was so much needed. A free facial, yipeeee. The venue was a bit far and on a Monday, was a bit hectic but, I had a great time and learnt sooo much about Chyrsalis products. A french brand making its name on our shores.

I arrived at the venue, the glamorous Gallagher estate and was greeted warmly by the ladies at the Chyrsalis stand. Somehow they know why I was there :-)

Anyway, I was headed off to my anti-ageing, revitalising facial which started with a cleaning first and then the famous facial machine. I loved the smell of the products that were applied to my skin and the consultant explained that the use of the products together with the machine enhances effectiveness in not only smoothing out and refining wrinkles but improving skin appearance, texture and look as well.

They applied some kind of serum on to my skin which is contains all natural ingredients and promotes skin elasticity, hence the smoothing out of wrinkles.

Anyway, at this point, I must admit I am very sceptical to use just any kind of device on my skin and I have only ever used the Aannique dermalift but wow, this machine is sooo incredible. At first, I found a slight tingly, sensitive reaction which eventually calmed down. Maybe my skin was just caught off guard?

True that it does work like some kind of skin vacuum that literally sucks up toxins and all nasty things that cause wrinkles and damage to skin. So, I lay there for a good couple of minutes, eyes closed and just let the machine do its thing, sucking up wrinkles, fine lines and imperfections. I also think that the treatment was super relaxing I had to stop from dozing off :-) Incredible!

When the treatment was done I inspected my face and the fines lines really did appear improved and reduced. My skin also had a lovely and healthy glow, how nice?
It was like someone had removed the wrinkles and added layers of new skin; ok maybe im exaggerating but the experience was incredible and I cannot wait for the salon to open here in JHB. Consider me soon to be a regular!!!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 05, 2014
I love getting facials! Sounds like you had a great time. Lucky fish! xx
D
Des1234
September 05, 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed the facial Zharina!
MP
Megan Parsley
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply