fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments September 05, 2014 384
Chrysalis Global Facial Treatment
I arrived at the Expo and easily found the stand where Chrysalis was. The ladies were very friendly and I was asked if I would mind being videoed and give a comment afterwards - of course I agreed with not a little trepidation.
The facial was 'different' and very enjoyable as it was relatively a 'no mess' facial. The products smelt divine and the consultant had very experienced hands.
It consistes of a 'sucking motion' almost like a mini vacuum cleaner all over your face. Divided into 3 sections.
My face was very red afterwards but so smooth and definitely firmer - especially my neck I can still feel the results 2 days later.
I have a business card and will try to make it to Hyde Park when they officially open. Their prices seem to tie in with facials I have had in the past. I was told that they will be selling the machine and training consultants as well. Hopefully in Jhb South in the near future.
My only dissapointment was that I was told : "You have been chosen to enjoy two Chrysalis Global Facial treatments on Sunday 31st August at 1pm at the Gallaghar Convention Centre.
Your pampering, anti-aging treatment will take approximately 45 minutes, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to settle in." - this was not the case. There was only one facial. and the facial lasted 15 minutes and that was it ! But I still enjoyed it, just travelling 50 km for 15 minutes was a little disappointing.
Thank you to Beauty Bulletin for giving me the opportunity. This was definitely a do again facial - only hope next time that it lasts the 45 minutes.
D
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 02, 2014
I also wondered why it was so short.
S
smellycelly
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply