Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Foundations May 17, 2011 353
Christian Dior DiorSkin Nude Foundation
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly as always, the packaging of this foundation is beautiful and glamorous as all Dior products are. But besides that, I believe that this is the best foundation that I have ever used. This foundation feels completely weightless on my skin, even after I have it on for 8+ hours. It is so weightless that for me it’s like second skin. I experienced no irritation at all and I almost went to bed with it on because it felt like I had nothing on. It gives very good coverage. I would say medium to full coverage which is remarkable since it feels so light on the skin. I also love the fact that it is super hydrating – no more dry patches of skin and it also evens out your complexion and reduces the appearances of pores. I simply can’t rave enough how good this foundation is! The product also has a lovely, pleasant high-end moisturiser smell (if you get what I mean).

Since this foundation is quite pricey (for a good reason), I usually only use it on weekends when I go out and keep to my tinted moisturiser during the week. This foundation looks great in photos, no ghastly white looks and its leaves your skin looking radiant and dewy, but not oily at all. Since I don’t use it daily, I can’t really tell whether the claim of more beautiful skin with daily use really applies here. But I can say that my skin looks and feels great even after I’ve remove this foundation.

K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply