4.4 12 0.5
Health and Wellbeing July 27, 2017 2638
Chela Preg Second Trimester
(Updated: October 11, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I began using Chela Preg at the start of my 2nd trimester and I have to admit the benefits are really outstanding! I’ve been struggling with extreme fatigue throughout my pregnancy, the morning tablet gives me quite a boost of energy that keeps me going throughout the day and the evening tablet is gentle non-constipating iron which instantly ensured absence of any pregnancy constipation. These trimester packs are so efficient with all the micronutrients included in each little pill and as a mom I'm at ease knowing my growing baby is receiving everything she requires at each changing trimester. I would honestly recommend the Chela Preg range to all expecting moms! I'm definitely going to purchase the 3rd trimester range as well. They come in the cutest and easy to understand packaging and they definitely value for your money! #YourBabysNeedsChangeSoShouldYourSupplements

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Lerato Mohlala

I have tried it for the first time today and I feel very relaxed and not so tired. I was afraid of taking any prenatal vitamin cos they make me sick. But Chela Preg is different, and I would recommend it to pregnant moms.

Leave a Reply