4.4 7 0.5
Health and Wellbeing July 27, 2017 1313
Chela-Preg 2nd Trimester: The change I needed
(Updated: September 08, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

At the beginning of August, Beauty Bulletin and Chela-Preg challenged me to switch up my traditional prenatal vitamin regime. This duo set arrived beautifully packaged with a day and night dosage each in separate bottles. Just by the looks of it I was really excited to get started.

After one week of using the Chela-Preg 2nd Trimester, I was able to notice a positive change in my skin, hair and nails. My skin went from flaky and dry to beautiful glow to the point where I could just put on some gloss and I'd be good to go. My hair is starting to thicken and nails are much more stronger. I also noticed that my sleeping patterns have changed, I am now more relaxed in the evening and having more peaceful sleeps then the restless ones.

The morning capsule gives me a good energy boost, I don't have a very good breakfast routine so I normally grab a fruit or have a protein smoothie to get the day started.
The evening capsules gives me a good relaxed feeling and not the heavy pressures of the day. My dinners mostly consist of a good protein and veg.

Overall I am really so impressed with this product and definitely would recommend it to expectant mothers. Soon I’ll be entering my 3rd trimester and I'm excited to get started on the 3rd trimester pack.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin and Chela-Preg for allowing me to experience this product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
4d16f198-035f-40fa-bb2b-9803be351cb2.jpg
L
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply