fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 19 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 06, 2013 981
Favourite FAsh Wash Product (Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I use the Cetaphil Oily skin cleanser which is recommended by dermatologists for use on oily, combination or acne-prone skin requiring special attention. It is clinically proven to gently wash away, with its gentle foaming action, excess surface oils, dirt, skin debris and make-up, all of which can clog your pores and lead to breakouts. This cleanser is soap-free, and it is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores.

I use this to cleanse my face every morning before I put on makeup and in the evening to wash off all the makeup in one easy go. No need to scrub, just wet your face, apply a small amount of the product on your hands, rub gently over face and rinse. It doesn't have a scent. This is the perfect no-fuss cleanser!

Because winters in Namibia can get very cold and I feel like my skin gets too dry, I switch up the Oily Skin Cleanser for the Gentle Cleansing Lotion, which is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. Designed specifically to work for all skin types.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply