Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 06, 2013 981
MIRACLE PRODICT
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi,
My name is Michelle and I've suffered of eczema for 43 years. My skincare regime has always been zinc based, thick, smelly ointment with a cortisone injection every 6 weeks, daily application of Lanovate ointment and every Saturday for the last 7 years a whole body cover of Dovate ointment. This has made my skin thin and prone to cracking open. Itchy, burning, scaled skin with weeping sores is what I have lived with most of my life not to mention that I am allergic to soap so I have been using a special mixture my dermatologist makes for me.
Then I receive your Cetaphil body wash and cream and my life changed FOREVER!!! I went cold turkey on all my medication and only used the product sent. I have never had such smooth and soft skin. No itching, no sores, no flaking skin. I can even use make up over the moisturiser. The shower gel is amazing to use and I love the foam. It’s gentle on my skin and does not burn. My hands are no longer cracked and sore but soft and silky smooth.
I cannot thank Beauty Bulletin enough for making me part of this review. It has changed my life forever. My son also suffers from eczema and with Cetaphil he does not have to go through all the awful medicines, creams and cortisone injections like I did. Cetaphil is the answer to any eczema sufferers’ prayers for a normal skin.
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply