4.5 19 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 06, 2013 981
Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Bodywash
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Both my daughter ( aged 6) and myself suffer from dry, itchy skin especially during Winter, so I was very keen to try out the Cetaphil range of skincare products when this review club survey popped up in my inbox. Hooray, I got picked to test out the Restoraderm range! Thank you darling Beauty Bulletin ladies for selecting me to participate in this review club as it has been a God send this winter already.
What normally happens as the air gets colder and drier is that my legs start to itch. It doesn't matter how much lotion I plaster on, I still end up scratching by the end of the day. This is especially true when I wear tights. I also get little bumps on my chest and back which you cant see, but which feel gross.
Kaylin had big eczema patches as a baby, which she seems to be slowly growing out of, but she also gets horribly itchy, dry skin during the winter months and the odd red scaly patch as well.
We have both been using the body wash for about a week now and I am thrilled to report absolutely NO itchy legs and my little bumps on my chest and back have vanished completely. Kaylin's skin is soft and there are no red scaly patches at all. She normally scratches her skin raw and now it is smooth and beautiful! Apart from her kiddie scrapes and bruises of course.(LOL)We have been using the body wash and the body moisturiser together as is recommended in the pamphlet.
Kaylin and I both loved the little wetbag that the combo arrived in! It has a hook so you can hang it in your bathroom and little pouches so you can use it as a travel bag too. What a lovely touch! Thanks Beauty Bulletin and Cetaphil for allowing us to experience this amazing product. It is pricey, but definitely would repurchase should my budget allow it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 10, 2014
I have no idea why the photos are sideways, but at least you get the idea :)
A
atomickitten
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply