Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 06, 2013 983
Cetaphil RestoraDerm Skin Restoring Body Wash
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What cetaphil claims there product will do:

Cetaphil RestoraDerm Skin Restoring Body Wash is formulated to soothe dry, itchy skin associated with eczema and atopic dermatitis. Using advanced technology, this creamy wash gently cleanses and rinses without irritation and holds skin–nourishing oils in a gentle, soap–free cleanser.

• Clinically proven to provide non-irritating and moisture-enhancing cleansing, while soothing the dry, itchy, skin symptoms associated with eczema-prone skin
• Patented cleansing technology offers rich suds that preserve skin hydration, leaving skin soft and smooth
• Advanced Filaggrin technology™ helps moisturize as it cleanses
• Safe even for babies as young as three months

My personal experience:

Thank you BB for allowing me to review this lovely product. I was really excited when i recieved my goody bag.I have been using this cetaphil RestoraDerm body wash on myself and my 5 year old niece who suffers from eczema and wow what an amazing change. Her skin is no longer constantly dry and flaky and we no longer have to deal with red flareups. It is really nice that we finally found a product that works for her skin. This cetaphil body wash leaves skin moisturised, maitains skins PH level and skin is left beautifully soft and healthy. I would also highly recommend this product during winter when skin tends to dry out and also for all those lovelys who have been on the roaccutane journey, these meds not only dry out your face but also your entire body. An excellent body wash for the entire family :) thank you cetaphil my niece and i are happy chappy due to your wonderful product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply