cetaphil_10_11.jpg
Body Moisturizers June 30, 2014 542
RestoraDerm restored my faith
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I was chosen to review the Cetaphil products my elation could not be contained. I was excited yet nervous at the same time. As I suffer from dehydrated skin often resulting in eczema and dry, caly itchy spots on my body, so naturally I had started to lose faith in body washes and moisturisers that promise to moisturise your skin but then fail to deliver. I seriously hoped this would not be the case for Cetaphil and I was right. When my package arrived I was bursting with excitement. I was gifted a lovely spacious Cetaphil branded toiletry bag WITH shower hook as well as 2 large bottles of the RestoraDerm range.

There is only one word to describe the RestoraDerm products - AMAZING! Generally I am highly critical about body moisturisers but this time I am at a loss for words. The RestoraDerm products delivered their promise and more.

Firstly I will talk about the packaging. The body wash and moisturiser comes in a very plain white bottle that almost looks clinical. The branding gives the product a fresh and clean look which is what I would want from a Dermatological product. The body was has a gentle curve in the bottle which is great for gripping in the shower.

Now to the amazing product. Ever since I started using the product my skin has felt rejuvenated and moisturised. I suffer Never before have I had such soft skin in a dry and cold winter period. The product comes in a 295ml bottle and although at first you will think "Ahhh this won't last", you will be proven wrong. The 295ml bottle lasted me more than a month and I STILL have some left. This is due to the fact that a small amount of the body wash lathers an insane amount thus making he product last a long time. It can also be said that a small amount of the body wash moisturises your skin immediately. I felt as if I was being moistursed inside my skin, that's the degree of moisture that you feel when you use the body wash.

The body moisturiser lasts just as long. I still have half a bottle left and I have been using it twice daily for a month. What I found great with the body moisturiser was that it embalmed the moisture that your skin got from the body wash while at the same time adding more moisture to your skin.

Although a bit pricey, I would recommend this product to everybody that suffers from the same conditions as I do. The product definitely helped bring life and glow back into my skin and now I have skin as soft as a baby's bottom.

Thank you so much Beauty Bulletin and Cetaphil for sending me the products. Now that I have found a product that works, I will remain a loyal fan to the brand.

My overall rating for the RestorDerm range is a 10/10 :D
R
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply