cetaphil_10_11.jpg
Body Moisturizers June 30, 2014 542
Review | Cetaphil RestoraDerm Body Wash And Moisturizer
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am super excited that Beauty Bulletin chose me to try out products from Cetaphil.
As many of you might or might not know I suffer from a very serve case of Eczema. Every since I was 2 years old I have had eczema, I have been in and out of hospitals for years struggling with my skin dilemma.

Having eczema all throughout my schooling was a nightmare, kids always picked on me because my skin didn't look like theirs… Things got so bad to the point were I got very depressed and changed schools because other kids made life painful for me, everyday I would go home crying.

High school didn't get any easier I felt very ugly and didn't like what I saw in the mirror, I couldn't understand why I was the only one in my family to have this skin problem.

With all this I tried so many products on the market and home recipes and nothing worked… I finally have found a product but I would need to always get a prescription from a doctor and that means a lot of money to keep my eczema under control, and this I simply can’t afford.
I really had to hope that any product would help me. Thank you for Beauty Bulletin who allowed me to try out Cetaphil. I got the body wash and moisturizer to try out.
I think I just might have found the answer to my skin issues, it might not completely take away my eczema but it sure does keep it under control better then any other product I have used.

I don’t itch as I usually have, my skin feels amazing, before it would hurt a lot.

So many people are still not sure what exactly eczema is?
It’s Itchy, irritated skin that doesn't properly retain moisture is a common problem associated with very dry skin and with eczema. Eczema is a general term that refers to a family of skin conditions that can also cause the skin to become inflamed, itchy and swollen.

About the products I received:
RestoraDerm Skin Restoring Body Wash
“Cetaphil RestoraDerm Skin Restoring Body Wash is formulated to soothe dry, itchy skin associated with eczema and atopic dermatitis. Using advanced technology, this creamy wash gently cleanses and rinses without irritation and holds skin–nourishing oils in a gentle, soap–free cleanser.

• Clinically proven to provide non-irritating and moisture-enhancing cleansing, while soothing the dry, itchy, skin symptoms associated with eczema-prone skin
• Patented cleansing technology offers rich suds that preserve skin hydration, leaving skin soft and smooth
• Advanced Filaggrin technology™ helps moisturize as it cleanses
• Safe even for babies as young as three months”

How to Use:
Apply product to wet skin and massage into lather. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid any contact with eyes.

RestoraDerm Skin Restoring Moisturizer:
“RestoraDerm Skin Restoring Moisturizer
Cetaphil RestoraDerm Skin Restoring Moisturizer is formulated to moisturize and bring soothing relief to atopic skin and symptoms associated with eczema. Its advanced technology helps to repair your skin's protective barrier and promotes hydration for even the toughest skin conditions like eczema, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, cradle cap, and more.

• Soothes, replenishes and protects very dry and eczema-prone skin for long-lasting relief
• Unique combination of patented ceramide and Filaggrin technology™ that’s clinically proven to help strengthen skin’s protective layer
• Helps restore skin moisture
• Safe even for babies as young as three months”

How to Use:
Apply liberally as often as needed or as directed by a physician.

Where to Buy?
Clicks will be stocking them.

Prices:
R225 each

Packaging:

I like the think white cream and the pump dispenser makes it so much easier to use,I am such a cluts so the pump does my a great favour and I don;t have cream spillage everywhere.

My experience with Cetaphil:

I honestly haven’t found a product on the market that works as well as Cetaphil does, I am pleased to say that this might just be the number one product for eczema and skin problems.
It leaves my skin of soft,mainly it doesn't itch at all which means my skin doesn't break out in sores and dry skin.

I really do recommend this to anyone who suffers from skin problems like I do, it’s life changing and I am so happy Beauty Bulletin introduced this product to me. For so many years I battled with my skin I can safely say my problems are over.. It’s skin going to take some time and to keep using Cetaphil but at least my skin is not as bad as It usually get’s. Very pleased with the results.

For Full review please have a look at my blog www.beautycandyloves.blogspot.com

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply