cetaphil_10_11.jpg
Body Moisturizers June 30, 2014 544
Cetaphil Daily Advance Lotion
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product is designed for dry sensitive skin giving 24 hour protection and is dermatologically tested to be non greasy, fragrance free and non comedogenic ie will not block pores! It comes in a 226 g tube with a fliptop lid enabling you to utilise every drop! It contains something called epidermal replenishing complex(ERC5) which is a combination of 5 ingredients which not only protect dry skin and enhance hydration but really leaves skin soft ,smooth and feeling comfortable! It is a thin light feeling lotion that spreads easily and disappears into skin! It smells almost medicinal and being white in colour you'd be forgiven for feeling that the product is indeed medicinal but when you have crocodile skin like mine any medicinal smelling product gives you the placebo effect of feeling that it works! In this case its not placebo! This product works and is suitable for face hands and body! It contains amongst other things macadamia nut oil,shea butter,tocopheral acetate(vitamin e);glycerine and citric acid amongst a whole host of well researched goodies! Im gonna upload a pic of my winter skin; dry scaly n falling off! This is my forearm n hand and in two weeks i'll upload another picture! For now the comfort i feel all over my body tells me this product works! Backed by dermatologists and doctors all over need i say more! Buy this today! In my cupboard ill definitely restock this item every time its finished! Im impressed and happy! Thank you beauty bulletin for sending me this product! Its arrival has been timeous!
Owner's reply June 29, 2014

My dry scaly bits seem to be responding well to this cream and I'm tempted after reading some of the reviews on the range for eczema on this site to get some of that! My skin even at the end of the day still has a light feeling of protection that's more noticeable as i lather more shower gel on to rinse that off!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 06, 2014
I've now posted a picture of my hand and forearm after roughly just under two weeks of cetaphil usage! As you can see I've shed the scales on my wrist and forearm my skin is visibly healthier softer n scale free! I'm totally sold on this product! Also my shoulders back knees have also shed their dark dry hurt sensitive scaly bits! The proofs right here
R
rash
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply