fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes June 26, 2014 914
Cetaphil Derma Control SPF30 Oil Control Moisturizer and Foam face wash
I recently received my product in the post! I've been using it for a week now and I am absolutely loving it!
Not only do I suffer from acne, but also have some very bad scaring. I'm currently on roaccutane and one would expect their skin to be super dry BUT mine feels so soft and silky. The fine lines around my eye area and dryness seem to be vanishing daily and so do my horrid little spots. I've struggled to find something for a few years now, but I know this is the best one so far!
I have been taking pictures of my skin on a daily basis and will upload soon, once I have enough!

I totally LOVE this product and have recommended it to 2 of my colleagues! Can't wait to see what magical results this product will have!
U
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
July 10, 2014
Sounds like this product really works for you. I am also tempted to try it because I have a very sensitive skin, so I tend to use products by trial and error before I settle on one I can really use with confidence. It doesn't sound like the face wash has a drying effect on your skin, which is a great bonus. Will give it a try if it's not too expensive. I see it is marked as a 3, so I'm guessing it's not cheap? Thanks for the review and please upload your progress pics soon!
W
wbean
July 11, 2014
Its a good products I've seen it in my dry flaky skin,its amazing!!
BB
bianca b.k
July 11, 2014
It really is working for me! Will upload pics ASAP!
It just leaves my skin feeling super soft and silky. Its not expensive in comparison to salon products that swear on having the same effect, but its more pricey than your average pharmacy products. Definitely give it a try and see what you think! Everyone reacts differently to products, but I have been through the ranges!

U
urshypooh
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply