fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 7 0.5
Fragrances April 22, 2013 446
(Updated: April 02, 2013)
A sweet treat to seduce and appeal to all his senses… Cacheral Catch Me, a real love potion of a fragrance, will have him from the get go!

This charming fragrance plays with the power of seduction and expresses playful femininity which is represented by orange blossom – the top note that Cacheral Catch Me unfurls around. Orange blossom is not only a symbol of femininity, but it also represents pure, fresh naturalness.

Other undertones represented in this perfume are petitgrain, Italian tangerine, almond milk and amber woods. Its fresher, teasing and sparkling facet is emphasized by petitgrain and mandarin notes, while its creamy and sensual facet is accentuated with a delicious almond milk accord. Amber woods heighten desire with warm, enveloping notes.

These accords come together for a mouth-watering fragrance that is light and addictive, making it versatile, innocent and carnal, making it a total seduction tool, and refreshing and sensual, making it absolutely irresistible! If the fragrance doesn’t have you, the cute little bottle sure will!

I would recommend Cacheral Catch Me to young, sassy women as this fragrance emits romance and mischievous at the same time making it captivating, not just for you, but for him.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply