Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Fragrances March 14, 2016 652
The Omnia collection continues
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I am always a sucker for fragrances – I feel like there should be a different scent for every day depicting your mood. Although I have one scent I always go back to – I must say I am really falling in love with more exotic scents.

Bvlgari just launched a new Omnia scent - adding to the Omnia collection but, this time, they went all the way to Brazil and I must say I actually like this one better than the other collections. The Omnia Paraiba is named after the Brazilian semi-precious stone - Paraiba Tourmaline.

The first thing I loved about the new Omnia Paraiba was the packaging. I think everyone knows that I am a sucker for clean and beautiful packaging and the Omnia Paraiba doesn’t disappoint. It is a gorgeous sea-bluish green colour which is extravagant (in my opinion).

The scent is just as great – I would say it is a luscious floral scent with fruity undertones and freshness. It will make you want to lounge around on a Caribbean Island (or in my case – Cape Town beach). There are a passion fruit and tropical aura about this fragrance – not too sweet, which I like.

It would be a MUST HAVE for summer for me, wish I had gotten it late last year – but I would say keep it for this coming summer. You won’t be sorry!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
March 23, 2016
Oh my gosh I'm sold on this, I absolutely love fresh, fruity floral scents :p
M
mia-shaik
May 05, 2016