Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Hair Removal February 26, 2012 224
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being so busy I utilise the Epilator for dry more than wet usage, and of the two I prefer the dry. I have a high pain threshold and waxed prior to using this epilator, but I have to admit even with the epilator on the low setting the first usage hurt! The manual that comes with the epilator mentions that that is normal though. After using it a few times I had become accustomed to it and it was painless, but I felt a word of warning on the stinging sensation was necessary. To be honest though I don’t see much difference in slowing down of hair growth, but the hair is definitely finer than it was before. The booklet mentions that after prolonged use we would only have to use the dual epilator every 2 – 3 weeks but I didn’t find this to be a realistic time frame. For me personally, I think 2 weeks is the maximum time frame that you can postpone another epilation to. However the results are worth it in the end, because a lot of time is saved removing hair this way when compared to other methods. This method also beats waxing in that there are never missed spots that need going over after removal and is better than shaving in that there are never any small nicks on tricky areas like knees or ankles. Hair removal is quick, easy because its cordless, efficient, complete and the exfoliation effect I noticed on my legs is a fabulous benefit. The Dual Epilator retails at most major stores for R1 499.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply