Review Detail

3.5 5 0.5
Fragrances January 08, 2016 505
"Feeling Energized" Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spirtz
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am Major fan off the Body shop products and ranges, so when I was out and about I noticed their Vitamin C range I knew I had to try something from the range. And one product immediately stood out for me and it was the Vitamin C Energising Face Spirtz, and this a great product for the hot summer days to give your skin an energizing boost for fresh and smooth feeling skin.

A little about the Spritz it contains the Amazonian camu camu berry which has a high content value of Vitamin C, which is 60 times more per serving than an orange. Giving your skin that boost of Vitamin C when your skin is looking and feeling dull.

Do not worry the spritz dries supper fast when on your skin, and bonus it can be used to set your makeup on those hot days. An amazing pick me up when your skin is feeling boring and dull which I can totally relate. I loved the scent of the spritz which has an orange scent which is not over powering punch in your face smell of orange and rather fresh boosting smell.

The range consists of:
Vitamin C facial cleansing polish
Vitamin C daily moisturiser spf 30
Vitamin C glow boosting moisturizer
Vitamin C eye reviver duo
Vitamin C radiance capsules
Vitamin C skin boost
Vitamin C instant glow enhancer
Vitamin C microdermabrasion

Overall I'm a fan of all Body shop products I have never had any reactions to any product use what so ever, and its a great handbag essential on these hot Summer day. And for someone on a budget its a save and steal with prices ranging from R150 - R215, the Spritz is a steal at R150 a (100ml) bottle.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply