4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5148
The final countdown
(Updated: August 03, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

"We've come to the end of the road, still I can't let go..." This has been a very interesting journey with #JustineTissueOil for the past 2 weeks and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My stretchmarks have lightened, my skin is soft to the touch and my dry T-zone has been banished to the Sahara where it belongs. I've used this oil in the bath, as a moisturiser, as an eye (cream), as a lip (balm), on every dry area I could find and of course on stretch marks and scars. I've seen a big improvement and I'll definitely continue using this product because I like the results I got. Thank you Beauty Bulletin and Justine, it's been real *mic drops*.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
My #JustineTissueOil Video Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply