Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5170
Lasting and Final Impression!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Using this product for a bit over 2 weeks I have come to the conclusion that I need this product in my every day life. It works so well on my skin and I cant get enough of it.
I use it to remove my hard to remove makeup that sometimes doesn't budge! It just melts the makeup right off!
I use a drop of it in my matte foundations as well to make the foundation dewy and not so drying on my skin.
I've seen considerable difference on my scar being lightened and smoothed out. Its made my skin a lot plumper and supple and gives an amazing glow to my skin. I've definitely fallen in love with this tissue oil and have gotten in contact with a Justine agent to order the full tissue oil range that they have available as I would love to see how the rest of the products work out.
I definitely not going to use any other brand as I have not had the same results with other tissue oils. This one works for me and I just cant see myself using any other. I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing this product again and again as its a "ride or die" product to have in my skin care routine.

Definitely a game changer!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Justine Tissue Oil Review|Does it really work???
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply