4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5192
Final impression
(Updated: August 04, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I could not have asked for a better review to be part of.

I never really enjoyed using tissue oils because well its oils and I never really thought it worked (maybe I was just a bit impatient with wanting results fast) but I honestly thought my only solution would be to live with the scars and cover it up well.

I am so impressed with JTO, for the past 3 weeks I've been using it on and off because of a little face rash turned skin infection. It is absolutely amazing how effective the oil was and the results are amazing.

I definitely noticed my scars getting lighter and the newer scars I got from the skin infection didn't turn darker.

The texture of the oil didn't bother me at all and after applying it my face didn't feel too oily but definitely moisturized and hydrated.
My chapped lips (winter) definitely received some TLC as well so it was definitely a win win situation.

I recommend this product to everyone who has scaring issues or dried skin because it really is effective.

This is one product I would definitely continue using because I am blown away by how good Justine Tissue Oil is.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply