4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5188
Final Result
(Updated: August 03, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using Justine Tissue Oil for almost 3 weeks. I think I skipped maybe one or two days and that was when we had to rush my daughter to the hospital. In those two days, you could actually see a very big difference in my skin. I found the oil to be so incredibly nourishing, that instead of moisturiser, I'd solely use the oil after my face wash and toner.

My skin remained smooth, supple and firm throughout use and although I have very sensitive skin and prone to break outs, there was no irritation after use.

I decided to stick to using it on my face after about a week and a half of use, to focus on one area and go from there.

I won't lie though, I'd sometimes put a few drops in the bath for overall smooth skin.

I scratched my nose about 4 days ago. It was quite a big gauge and left me feeling horribly self-conscious. As soon as I treated it I slapped on some tissue oil. I'd put it on a couple of times a day as I took it to work. (The bottle is small and compact enough to do so. ) The wound healed quicker than it usually would and the mark is slowly going away. It was so moisturised that concealer did not even give it that dry crusty look as it healed.

Overall, I have noticed changes to my complexion. It is less dull and marks are lightening subtly for almost 3 weeks of use, but I will continue to monitor the changes and use this product on a regular basis. There is no going back after this trial. :)

**Trouble uploading video and images but working on it! :)**

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Before and after.jpg
Final check.jpg
L
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply