Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5184
Amazing results
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly I need to thank both Beauty bulletin and Justine for sharing this product with me.
This campaign has boosted my confidence and shown me that I am not the only one trying to eliminate post baby scars. There's a whole sphere of ladies who share the same struggle and thanks to this amazing product created by Justine there is hope.

Personally, Justine was never my brand of choice when treating my scars or dry winter skin. And now and can slap myself for not giving it a try earlier. It would've definitely assisted in keeping my skin moisturised and healthy and prevented the intense scarring I experienced during pregnancy.

I am beyond pleased with the results of using this oil for 3 weeks. After my 2nd week the results were visible! I couldn't be more impressed with the effectiveness of this oil.

I have recommended this oil to nearly every woman I have spoken to recently and my colleagues that's are currently expecting.

The price of the oil is a bit more than most oils on the market but it is definitely worth every penny.

Once again, thank you Justine and Beauty Bulletin for this amazing product.

IG: Tazz_DBN1

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply