Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5191
100ml of Magic: Justine Tissue Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I naturally have dry skin but post pregnancy the dryness went up a notch. My breasts, bum, thighs and surprisingly my  upper back was uncomfortably dry, itchy and sometimes cracky! My skin was extremely dehydrated that at times I found myself having to rush out of the bath or shower to moisturize my skin while damp. I guess the simple solution of course is to keep  moisturized and hydrated, but with so many "Dry Skin" products, it can get overwhelming deciding which one really works for you. But I can safely say, that I think I found the solution...

Not to over exaggerate or anything but if you've ever used the Justine Tissue Oil, it's likely that you'd agree that this oil was 100mls of pure magic!

The Justine Tissue Oil hydrates skin up to 24 hours with just one application (literally 2 drops) and it helps reduce the appearance of scares and stretch marks within days! AMAY-`Zing! Basically, Every girl's best friend. I carry the tissue oil wherever I go. No Joke.

Not only has it been friendly to my problematic skin but it has helped me during those unfriendly days when I'm late for work or a meeting and arrive with ashy feet or hands... Yep! It happens to the best of us.

Oooowh and I just love the smell, absolutely amazing. I love subtle smells and this oil is exactly that. With key ingredients such as wheatgerm oil, sweet almond oil and a concentration of Vitamin A, E and Vitamin F essential fatty acids, which further repair damaged skin, the Justine Tissue oil is a winner.

I used the tissue oil all over my body and my face until my mom suggested the Tissue oil Treatment with Rosehip, which is equally as great! My mom has been using the Tissue oil after struggling with strechmarks from my little sister's pregnancy (oh, It's actually her birthday today. Happy birthday Sedi ) and it worked wonders. Since then she's been in my head, a Justine advocate and my experience with the oil proved her right. I of course was excited at her suggestion of the facial treatment, so i tried it out and I love it.

It absorbs quick and easy and leaves my skin feeling nourished and rejuvenated. I use the oil only at night (I don't really want to deal with the combination of an oil and sunscreen) so my skin can benefit from the Rosehip and Vitamine E properties. I also love the scent and the easy-to-use pump equals less spills which is always great for my clumsy self.

I would seriously recommend the Justine Tissue oil to anyone. Its suitable for all skin types, but ideal for dry skin and skin that needs intensive moisturisation or to decrease redness.

Available from a Justine Consultant

Price: 100ml – R139.00 (R230.00 regular price)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply