Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5177
Justine Tissue Oil: Week 2 Results
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi Beauties! I am head over heels INLOVE!

I am so impressed with the Justine tissue oil!

Justine South Africa has really upped the ante with their new formula, and the results speak for themselves! My stretch marks have visibly lightened above my bum and although I suffer from oily skin, I have been using before bed on my face. And let me tell you, Makeup application no longer leaves me feeling like microscopic asteroids have struck my face.

The skin itself shows improved elasticity, which is a key factor for me when choosing firming products. This being one I would wholeheartedly recommend!
My stretch marks have become smoother and no longer have a ragged edge that you can feel on your fingertips. The wrinkly edges have flattened and the skin feels silky to touch. I honestly have ended up stroking myself on more than one occasion. I have even been getting compliments after sharing my secret with friends.

Check out my results below from the #JustineTissueOil trial.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Overall Results
Week 1 results
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply