Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5192
#JustineTissueOil Update!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey!!! I am so embarrassing. I am already half way through my bottle. There is a reason why and I will state this in the video review at the end of the trial. ANYWAY.. this past Saturday, I decided to do something that I would not normally do when trying out products.. wait for it... I tried it on my face!!! The reason why this is a big deal for me is because nothing goes on my face without the skin reacting. I have really sensitive skin. It's annoying. I tried it at night because I knew I would break out but what would determine continued use would be Sunday night, I always give a product a full day to test on the skin on my face. I am very impressed guys. I broke out in a rash that cleared out during the course of Sunday afternoon. So I was able to apply the #JustineTissueOild again and it's totally great. My T-zone is clearer, even though that's the only area with the glow. I am hoping for progressive results for my face as well. My body is great. My stretchmarks on my arms were dark, almost purple.. I cannot wait to show you guys how they look now. My skin is softer and smoother and the firmness is almost detectable. More in my video review on the last day of the trial. Good job, Justine. Good job!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply